Funding Bulletin – 16 March 2021
The latest version is now available on the Gloucestershire VCS Alliance website at http://www.glosvcsalliance.org.uk/external-funding-opportunities-bulletin/.
Please remember to let us know if you are successful in receiving funding because of something you have seen listed in the bulletin. This is important in helping us to monitor the effectiveness of the funding bulletin – thank you.
- The Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust has announced new funding programmes opening in April 2021 to support veterans, Armed Forces families and serving personnel, to recover from some of the wider impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic. Page 24
- The BIFFA Award Partnership Scheme has grants available for large scale Built Environment or Natural Environment projects. Page 26
- Lloyds Bank Foundation has re-opened applications for funding from small and local charities that help people overcome complex social issues. Page 28
- The Ocado Foundation for Good will support ‘the many rather than the few’ by providing grants for community projects which focus on three core areas: skills for the future, natural resources and responsible sourcing. Page 31
- The Two Rivers Initiatives Community Fund has been set up by the Two Rivers Housing Group to support registered charities and constituted groups in Gloucestershire. A total of £90,000 is available in grant funding during 2021 for investment in social and community facilities. Page 36
- The Peter Lang Children’s Trust is open for applications for projects in Gloucestershire that benefit babies and their care givers. Page 38
- The Margaret Dobson Further Education Trust will provide funding to charities that promote education, learning, training, recreation and rehabilitation for young adults aged 18 to 25. Page 55
- The Baring Foundation’s Arts Programme has launched a new fund supporting projects that promote the use of art to address mental health problems in people from ethnically diverse backgrounds. Page 61
- The Theatre Improvement Scheme has re-opened for applications for projects that improve the environmental sustainability of theatres. Page 66
- The Esmée Fairbairn Collections Fund has reopened for applications. It will help museums think about recovering together with their communities through collections engagement. Page 82
- The Local School Nature Grant’s programme opens on 23 March. Page 94
- The National Lottery Climate Action Fund is open to community-led partnerships to enable communities to reduce their carbon footprint and be active participants in a broader movement to tackle climate change. Page 95
- The Road Safety Trust’s major themed grants programme is for projects which aim to protect vulnerable road users. Page 103
- The Standard Life Foundation’s grant programme invites proposals for policy work, campaigning and research focused on three areas that influence financial wellbeing: income; spending; and assets. Page 105
- The Summerfield Trust has re-opened for applications. The next closing date is 4 June. Page 131
About the VCS Alliance
The Gloucestershire VCS Alliance is the independent voice that informs, strengthens and develops the local voluntary and community sector. To learn more about what we do, please visit www.glosvcsalliance.org.uk. You can follow us on Twitter @GlosVCSAlliance.