The Gloucestershire Rural Community Council has issued the second edition of their Keeping in Touch newsletter which outlines some more new grants and funds available to help organisations deal with the financial consequences of Coronavirus:
- Rural Response Emergency Grants Programme – The Prince’s Countryside Trust
Applications close on Wednesday 15th April at 12:00
- Community Emergency Fund – Sport England
- Heritage Emergency Fund – National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Emergency Grants Fund – Crisis (UK)
- Tesco Bags of Help Covid-19 Communities Fund
- Covid-19 Emergency Fund for the Sight Loss Sector – Thomas Pocklington Trust
- Emergency Fund – Youth Music
Weekly deadlines for an initial six week period – first deadline Thursday 9th April.
The first edition of Keeping in Touch can be found here on the GRCC Covid-19 support page. Please also don’t forget that the community development team at GRCC are here to help. Contact details for staff are on the GRCC website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council Grant Fund Portals
The six district councils in Gloucestershire have each opened online portals for businesses to apply for grant funding during the COVID-19 outbreak. These portals are an effective way to apply for the grants a business is eligible for.
Gloucester City Council have reported that they have already issued almost £9 million in support grants to 685 businesses.
Further details, eligibility criteria and what you will need to submit your claim can be found on the pages linked below.